Saturday, October 4, 2008

Encounter with a new specimen of the male species

Well, well, after quite a long break from the game of love, I recently came across quite an intriguing guy. I have to admit that all along I have been more exposed to the less adventurous, more ordinary part of the population. And there he was, after barely knowing me and finding out what I was all about, expressing interest blatantly.

Now, I'm not at all against guys who express their feelings openly, I'm all for that, in contrast to the "Hide n seek" or the "I don't know what I want" segment of the market. But of course, being a bit less naive compared to my old self 10 years ago, I knew that he probably openly expresses his interest in numerous women simultaneously, shamelessly, and carnally. =D

So what am I gonna do with him? Well, he IS cute, nice and gentlemanly, and I guess he has to be all that if he were to expedite the meet-greet-sleep process. Kekeke... and yes he was rather smooth at it. I've decided, I'm gonna make him a research subject.

What is behind this facade of his? An addiction to sex? A craving for attention? A lack of conscience? Is he just a plain jerk? How can a jerk be so nice and seemingly decent then? It's gonna be an interesting research I think.

Another side that I wanted to see was the number of women who are the female version of this guy. Women who use men just for the physical gratification of it. They say that men are unaffected emotionally, whereas women will be whether they want to or not. I would be very interested to see how true this theory is in today's world.

I do wonder what he sees me as. A potentially easy victim? An interesting challenge? I shall soon find out. ;)

No comments: